EMBALAJES CAPSA, SL, here in after the OWNER, is responsible for processing the User’s personal data and informs that the data will be processed in accordance with the dispositions of current personal data protection standard, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Therefore the information is processed as follows:
Processing purpose: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The expected operations involved with the processing are:
• The sending of marketing communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical medium, either in the present or in the future, enabling marketing communications. The OWNER will send these product and service-related communications, or those of their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have entered a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal information.
• The carrying out of statistical studies.
• The processing of any type of request the user makes via any of the forms of contact made available to them.
• Complaint management.
Data storage criteria:
It will be conserved whilst there is a mutual interest to maintain the processing purpose. Once no longer required for that purpose, it will be deleted using the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or its total elimination.
Communication of the data: It will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify, transfer, and delete their data and restrict or oppose its processing.
- The right to present a complaint before the monitoring authority (agpd.es) if the processing is not considered to adapt to the current standard.
Contact data to exercise your rights: Postal address: EMBALAJES CAPSA, SL. PL. PERE LLAUGER PRIM, 8, NAVE 4, P.I. CAN MISSER – 08360 CANET DE MAR (BARCELONA)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- . THE COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION THE USER PROVIDES
By selecting the corresponding check boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or shown in downloadable forms, Users expressly, freely, and unequivocally accept that the provider requires their data to deal with their request, with entering data in others fields remaining voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal information provided to the OWNER is truthful and assumes responsibility for communicating any changes.
The OWNER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal information will not be given to third parties, and that expressed, informed, and unequivocal consent from Users will be requested prior to any personal information transferral. All data requests through the website are compulsory, given that they are required in order to provide the User will an optimal service. If not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided fully adapt to your needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the dispositions of current personal data protection standards, the OWNER complies with all the dispositions of the GDPR standards on processing the personal information under their responsibility, and specifically with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The OWNER guarantees that they implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures set out in the GDPR with the aim of protecting User rights and freedoms and that they have communicated the appropriate information in order to exercise them.